Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Quick and Easy messy side bun!



  This hairstyle is always one that I fall back on when I don't have a lot of time, but I still want to look like I put some time and effort into my look. All that you will need is a hair tie, some bobby pins, some smoothing cream, and hairspray! 
  
  First start out by puting a small amount of smoothing cream into dry hair and place your hair into a low side ponytail. Next start taking 1" sections of hair and flip sections up over hair tie, then pin in place with the bobby pins. Leave some of tips of the hair sticking out and you can also leave a couple peices hanging. 


  Continue pinning the peices of hair all around the hair tie, till you get the desired look. The messier the better!!! Finish with hairspray and wha la! You have a cute hairstyle with in minutes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment