Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tebow Mania

  I was born and raised in Denver, CO and have always been a Bronco fan since Steve Atwater and John Elway and I am loving Tim Tebow. You could say I have Tebow mania!!!!  He won His first play off game against the Pittsburgh Steelers:) Yeah for the Broncos!!!!!!! Well for the game against the New England Patiots, I decided to do a Tebow make-up look:)

Products used:
Started out with Make Up Forever Primer
Make Up Forever HD Foundation in #125 I applied that with my Sigma F80
Almay Clear Complextion Concealer
I set the products with Make Up Forever HD Setting Powder
And for bronzer, blush, and highlight I used Too Faced Leopard





I put on my Eye Primer Potion from Urban Decay
For the eyes I used my Very Sexy eyeliner in sparkling white as a base.
Than I used orange and blue for a Love and Beauty Palette I got at Forever21
I used Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner in Radium
A black pencil eyeliver by Cover Girl in the water line
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara Very Black
I also applied false lashes!!!!
For my eyebrows I used my Too Faced Queen for a Day quad (Hot cocoa) with an angled brush


For lips I used Maybelline Rose Lip Liner
Too Faced Free Love Lipstick
M.A.C. Lip Gelee in Glosspitality





For the Tebow lines under my eyes I drew them on with my Very Sexy white eyeliner, then I used a orange cream makeup from a Halloween makeup palette
On top of that I packed the same orange eyeshadow for the eyes 
Then with my Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner in Radium I lined them and wrote Tebow and his #.
The Key to this look and pretty much any smokey eye especially when using bright colors is Blend Blend Blend. In this look you want it to fade white to orange to blue. 



Let's

Go

Broncos!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment